As you can see in the photo above, my June TBR pile has 12 books that need to be read.
The lucky babies for June are:
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
- The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
- The Iron Trial by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Dear Life You Suck by Scott Bladgen
- Dorothy Must Die Stories by Danielle Paige
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
I’m currently reading Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children and I must admit that I’ve been pretty slow. Not used to taking so much time when reading a book since I usually finish books the same day I begin them. I must admit that I began Miss Peregrine’s at least two days ago and I’m still in Chapter 6. It’s not that I don’t like it but my mind keeps wondering somewhere else, which makes things a bit complicated.
I’m still getting used to blogging on this platform and getting it the way I want it to look, so if you have any advice I’m all eyes. xD