Some novels are read once, others deserve to be read twice, and a few chosen ones always require to be re-read as many times possible throughout the year.
I usually read a book once, during the year, but I’ve managed to re-read a few.
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Paper Towns by John Green
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
- Collected Works – Poems and Stories by Edgar Alan Poe
These babies captured my attention in a way that left me wanting to experience the adventure once again.
Which are the books you have re-read many times?