1) Would you rather… Drop your favourite book into the toilet OR watch it fall into a wood chipper?
I prefer the toilet; still have a chance of saving it.
2) Would you rather… Read only 1 book a year but remember everything OR read 100 books a year but remember nothing?
This is so hard! I actually remember each and every book I read, but just to pick one I’d say read 100 books a year.
3) Would you rather… Read only the first page of a book OR read only the last page of a book?
I’d read the last page, it contains things that will make you want to read it from the beginning.
4) Would you rather get locked in a library OR get locked in a bookstore?
Please let me be locked in a bookstore. There will be new books and the smell of new books is amazing. xD
5) Would you rather… Drop your book in a lake OR accidentally set it on fire?
Ohh no! imaging such a thing is giving me a headache,but I’d drop it in a lake & then jump in to save it. I rather dry the book up than have it all burnt.
6) Would you rather… Read a book with a cliffhanger ending OR read a book with a heartbreaking ending?
I prefer a book with a heartbreaking ending; cliffhangers make me feel stupid and abandoned.
7) Would you rather… Have the book’s ending spoiled OR never know what happens?
I’d be ok with spoilers. I rarely pay attention to them. It’s better to find things out by yourselves than just believe everything others say.
8) Would you rather… read only one genre forever OR never repeat the same genre after reading it once?
I’d read only one genre forever, but that could change in the future.
9) Would you rather… Read a book where the main character is killed off OR read a book where the love interest is killed off?
Let the love interest be killed off. It would be a sudden twist to everything we would be hoping for.
10) Would you rather… Read a book that’s missing the middle chapter OR read a book that’s missing the first and last chapters?
hmmm. never gave the idea a thought so I’d rather not even imagine having a book missing chapters.
11) Would you rather… love a book everyone hates OR hate a book everyone loves
I rather love a book that everyone hates.
12) Would you rather… loan a book to a friend who’s known to ruin books OR drop a book in a pit of snakes?
Drop it in a pit of snakes without even blinking or giving it a second thought.
13) Would you rather…. Be stuck on a deserted island without a book OR be stuck in a library full of books in a language you can’t read
Library full of books, please. Even if i can’t understand the language, I can still be amazed with them.
14) Would you rather… Bring only 1 book on a 12 hour flight OR bring an e-reader with only 10% left on a 4 hour flight?
Bring a book on a 12 hour long flight. I enjoy feeling the book in my hands and I always end up buying a book at the airport.
15) Would you rather… Find out your best friend hates your favorite book OR share a favorite book with your worst enemy?
I’d rather find out my BFF hates my favorite book. She already does, btw. xD
Picking between them was so cruel! But I managed pretty well. What would you rather do?