I was browsing the Reader and I found this tag “The Sick book tag” which looks interesting.
Here I go!
1. Diabetes – a book too sweet, like really sweet.
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
2. Chicken Pox- a book you’ve read once and will never pick up again.
The Tigers Wifeby Téa Obreht
3. Influenza- a contagious book that spreads like a virus.
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
4. The Cycle- a book you read every month, year or often.
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
5. Insomnia- a book that kept you up all night.
The Selection by Kiera Cass
6. Amnesia- a book thats forgotten and failed to leave a powerful impression in your memory.
The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp
7. Asthma- a book that took your breath away.
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
8. Malnutrition- a book that lacked food for thought.
Hmm, good question.
9. Travel Sickness- a book that took you on a journey through time and space.
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
This was such a random book tag, but I enjoyed filling it out very much.