Thanks to Birds that ♥ words for the nomination. This really made my day :’)
The Liebster is an award designed to recognise awesome young blogs, bring fellow bloggers together and spread the love.
I’m a new blogger in WordPress so this is an amazing idea to get bloggers to connect. I can’t wait to keep meeting more bibliophiles!
Here are the rules:
1. What are your top three favorite books of all time?
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brönte, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, and In Search of the Rose Notes by Emily Arsenault.
2. Good boy or Bad boy? – who do you hope gets the girl in love triangles
Yikes! this is a hard one. I think it depends really on the story. I know that when I began reading Shatter Me I wanted her to end with Aaron Warner and he’s the bad boy. A very attractive bad boy btw xD
3. Do you have a routine before you start reading?
Yes, I have to prepare my comfy spot with tons of pillows before I sit begin reading.
4. Why a book blog? How did you start?
I began blogging years ago about my personal life, a few experiences that I thought could be shared with others. After that I gradually decided that I needed to separate my personal stuff from my book passion, and that’s how Ojitosperle was born. It began on Tumblr and I decided to also have Ojitosperle on WordPress. 🙂
5. Who are your top three favourite female lead book characters and why?
Katniss, Amy Dunne and America Signer.
– Katniss and America because they did what they thought was right for them and for those they cared about.
– Amy Dunne because she’s a goddess! As messed up as she was in the book, she was able to get away with everything and that my friends is hard to do.
6. If you were to rewrite a book, which book and why?
All the Bright Places, because I didn’t want it to end the way it did even if the ending had a purpose.
7. What is your favourite book to movie adaptation?
Gone Girl 100% sure. They stayed loyal to the book.
8. What book to you recommend the most?
Sharp Objects and In Search of the Rose Notes.
9. If you could become a character in a book, who would you choose and why?
I’d choose to be America Singer from The Selection Series. I don’t know really, I just enjoyed her attitude during the whole competition (even if she got annoying sometimes).
10. What is the best piece of blogging advice you’ve received?
To blog from the heart. Anyone can sit down and write a few blog posts, but a few can actually write something relatable.
11. If you were a bird which bird would you be and why?
I’d be a finch. There are small and adorable, just like me. xD
Eleven Random Facts
- I’m a dog and cat mommy.
- Sushi is my weakness.
- Not a fan of strawberries, even if they are covered in chocolate.
- Roaches freak me out. (EWWW!)
- My friends say I’m an extrovert, but they don’t know that I just turn the switch on when I’m determined to make a good impression to future employers or connections.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE horror, thriller, suspense movies even if they freak me out.
- I know how to make french macarons ❤
- I absolutely hate driving at night. Wont catch me dead driving late.
- I’m a former art student that enjoys painting flower canvas.
- I sometimes feel like I suffer from anxiety, but then I remember that I just can’t stand people that do stupid things. xD
- I hate getting into a reading slump because it’s hard to get out of it.
Any my nominees are:
Here are my 11 questions for my nominees to answer:
- What is your top favorite series of all time?
- Good boy or Bad boy? – who do you hope gets the girl in love triangles
- Where do you like to read the most?
- Why a book blog? How did you start?
- Which one would you prefer? Movie Cover or Original Cover?
- Which book that you own do you dislike the most?
- What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
- What book would you recommend to your followers?
- If you needed a snack while you were reading, which one would you choose? Cookies, sandwich, or macarons?
- What is the best piece of blogging advice you can give to your followers?
- If you could be anything in the world, what would you be?