If you would like me to review your book(s) or a specific book, I am currently accepting YA, but I am open to new selections if I see it fit. You can contact me at: email@example.com. (If you’re a follower, you can just leave a comment bellow with the title and author of the book.)
I accept ARC, finished copies, e-books(whether it’s in epub or pdf format) and also audiobooks. If the book is part of a series, then I will also need the prequels (if it has any). Even though I do accept e-books, I do prefer physical copies, because I tend to read them quicker.
*Important Fact to remember:
- I live in Puerto Rico, US. PUERTO RICO IS A UNITED STATES TERRITORY*.
The following are some of the genres I read:
- Science Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Mystery / Thriller
- Fairy Tale Retallings
I mostly read YA books, and also read a few New Adult and Adult novels.
I do not read:
- Biographies / Autobiographies
I always try my best to write a review with as much information as possible. Whether it’s negative or positive, I always do my best to give genuine and respectful opinion about the book. I will also try my best to read and post my review in a timely fashion and, if it’s not yet released, around the release date. Published or not, I consider all the books I read for reviews as a priority. In addition, please understand that I’m really busy during semesters and it might take me awhile to review your book(s), but trust me that I will do everything possible do it.
If I have accepted your request in which time has passed and I haven’t reviewed it yet, feel free to send me a reminder email. Keep in mind that I won’t accept all requests and I’ll try my best to reply to the request I can’t review, but if I don’t reply, please give me time to answer. I tend to be very picky with the requests I accept, but there are a few reasons why I might not accept your request, which could be the following:
- I may not have the time at that moment.
- Your book didn’t sound like something I’d enjoy.
- Your request didn’t meet my criteria (example: Genre, ect)
I also randomly link my reviews on Instagram
If you will send me an email please include:
- Cover, Title and Author
- Release Date (if it’s not released yet)
- Tell me the format in which you’ll be sending it to me if I were to accept (Physical or E-copy)
- Excerpts would be appreciated (if possible)
- The time frame you’d like the review to be posted (if you have one)
- Any other relevant information about the book
The reviews I do include:
- Photo of the Book Cover
- General Information about the book (title, author, ect..)
- Rating (if I see it fit)
- Summary of the book in my own words
- I do not give spoilers (unless the book has overwhelmed me extremely and my spoiler review’s have a warning tag)
———————– IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!! ———————–
I write reviews for fun and to inform. I get no monetary compensation for my reviews. Reviews are my way of letting others know my opinion of the books I read to see if they would also feel motivated to read them.